You will need a license if you make any kind of product (even if you give away for free) with my music.
All rights reserved
BREVE MUSIC’S Royalty Free Hypnotherapy music – COPYRIGHT 2008-2009
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY:
This License Agreement for Breve Music’s Royalty Free Hypnotherapy Music ("License Agreement") is a legal agreement between you as an individual or as a business and Breve Music. By purchasing this license, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement if you use Breve Music’s Hypnotherapy sessions.
1) GRANT OF LICENSE: Breve Music hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to use the purchased Royalty Free Hypnotherapy Music subject to the following terms:
a) You may use the Royalty Free music as an underscore or background in a new product for resale.
b) You may not resell or license the Royalty Free music in its original form.
c) You may not copy or distribute the Royalty Free Music in any form except as noted in provision a).
2) OWNERSHIP: The Royalty Free Hypnotherapy Music is Copyrighted to Breve Music (ASCAP). Intellectual property rights for the original music remain with Breve Music.
3) TERMINATION: This License Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this license. No notice shall be required from Breve Music to terminate this license. Upon termination, you must cease using all music covered under this agreement.
4) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to hold harmless, indemnify and defend BREVE MUSIC, its officers, directors and employees, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have copied any materials (other than materials provided by Breve Music) in connection with the Royalty Free Music in violation of another party's rights or in violation of any law. If you are importing the CD or Tape from the United States, you shall indemnify and hold Breve Music harmless from and against any import and export duties or other claims arising from such importation.
5) MISCELLANEOUS. This License Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Alabama. Any and all unresolved disputes arising under this License Agreement shall be submitted to arbitration in the State of Alabama. The arbitration shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. This License Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
6) All new products created using the music covered in this agreement must include the following on the package:
Royalty Free Music © 2006-2008 Breve Music
PO BOX 367, Anniston, AL 36202